Hello and welcome to the official blog for Lizzy's Serendipity shop ! Just like the creations at my Etsy shop, this blog will be an unpredictable collection of writings from yours truly. Hopefully, my writing will be of some use, and if not, at the very least it will amuse....
As I begin once again to put my hands to use making crafts, I have turned to those old crafts which have historically been the homey, traditional, useful, and economically practical handiwork of women. Using the digital world to share about the old timey housewifery ( what a retro concept) is particularly ironic. I had a momentary rebellion against electronic socialization when the extent of the governments spying was revealed. And I still hate the idea (are you listening, NSA?) that my small life is monitored and stored. But since becoming a digital recluse is an impossibility, I have joined my practical sisters of history and have decided to use what ever is available as a promotional tool. And have some fun writing while I am at it.
So here I am. Thanks for reading, and come back again.
Lizzy
No comments:
Post a Comment